Sunday, October 16, 2005

Atmospheric Pleasure

I am surrounded by the makings of a damn good Sunday afternoon. All key ingredients are within a 2 foot radius of my perch, thereby negating the need to actually get up. Unless, of course, mama needs another beer.

Current atmospheric debris and why I love it so:

1. A beer - because it's the day after the Sabbath and we need to celebrate

2. Homemade quacamole and the *proportional* number of chips - because it sucks when the chip and dip ratio is off and then you end up with more of one than the other. And then you're forced to eat the rest of the guac by scraping your finger inside the bowl. Or something.

3. Us Weekly and OK! rags - because I really want to know why Nick and Jessica split AND why did Ashton wear that ridiculous K-fed fedora when he married Demi?

4. Hotel Rwanda dvd - because I really want to learn more about this place

5. Cell phone - because I owe calls to many

6. Laptop - because I am reading a bunch of really good blogs these days and because I am getting inspired to write more, more often.

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters