Thursday, August 04, 2005

IM Gross

A post lunch IM check-in with Mer reveals that I am gross:

Mer says:
I just ate a bag of m&m's. Yum.

Cat says:
I just ate some really great mongolian beef at Chinoise. Those mongols know their cow. I could use some dessert.

Mer says:
Sorry. I ate all the m&m's. And in record time I might add. I literally stopped in the hall on the way back from the vending machine and poured half the bag straight into my mouth.

15 minutes go by and we do a little actual work

Mer says:
Holy crap! I just found a rouge M&M! Bonus!!!!

Cat says:
I LOVE when that happens. The other day I found a Cheetoh under my desk like 5 minutes after I was done eating a little bag of them and was so excited.

Mer says:
No, it was still in the bag that was on my desk

Cat says:
Oh.

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters