Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Mazel Tov

I have broken the glass. Many times.
How could a shiksa like me do such a thing? By:

Smashing a bottle of rose wine in the Whole Foods express check out aisle. Hey. At least I saved the chocolate mousse cake in my hands. (sorry people behind me in line!)

Swinging my purse into a pint of Stella at The Central.

Smacking a plate of tamales into the side of my margarita at La Carta de Oaxaca.

Tipping over my blue water glass at Anna's. (sorry Anna!)
So, if you ever dare to invite me to your home please serve me my Sapphire and tonic in a sippy cup. My $230 Italian wedge sandals THAT HAVE BEEN ON MY FEET FOR EVERY SINGLE SPILL, CRACK, BREAK AND SPLASH LISTED ABOVE AND ARE SLOWLY GETTING RUINED BY MY CLUMSINESS thank you.

Mazel Tov!!!

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters