Friday, August 05, 2005

Sideways: PacNW Style

I received this email two days ago:

Greetings ladies!
I have booked a coach for Saturday morning at 11am to chauffeur our butts to wineries.


I received this email one day ago:

Friday Cocktails: For everyone that is driving to Zillah on Friday night, please meet at my place in Eastlake for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres before we hit the road.

I have these ingredients in the trunk of my car right now:

Bottle of El Tesora tequila
Half bottle of Jim Beam
3/4th's bottle of Patron
Giant plastic jug of vodka
Cooler of 17 cans of PBR and 4 cans of Coke - ON ICE

2 bags of Smartfood popcorn
Plums
Donut peaches
Blueberries

Sunscreen SPF 4
Sunscreen SPF 15 for face
Sunscreen SPF 15 for body
Sunscreen SPF 30
Sunscreen SPF 45


I think I see a trend establishing itself for this weekend. Oh and for the record, we are NOT above drinking Merlot. Clink!

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters