Sunday, November 13, 2005

I Miss New York

What does it mean when:

...over twelve days, I pack in four weeks of activity on 24 hours of sleep?

...my hotel room is half the size and double the price than it would be anywhere else?

...the smell of horse poo (in Central Park) is something that is a reminder of a really really great day and not of how gross the smell of horse poo actually is?

...I can order a bottle of wine and a full meal at 4 a.m. and the waiter is NOT EVEN PISSED OFF AT ME when I do it?

...just sitting outside drinking a mocha and reading a book feels like the absolute perfect thing to be doing and the perfect time to be doing it?

...Jon Stewart tickets, Hairspray tickets and Knicks tickets turn up effortlessly and FOR FREE?

...I don't have to fly 3000 miles thru the middle of the night in order to see so many of my dearly loved loved ones?

It means I'm in NYC.

I miss that place.

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters