Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Oui We Can

What made me laugh today at an hour of the morning when normally no laughing happens is finding out that when I call Merredith the ringtone that she has assigned to my incoming calls is "The Can-Can". Oh yes, the CanCan can...

What made me laugh just a wee bit harder than finding that out was the piercing stare I got from the uptight bitch on the bus in front of me who was apparently very upset to hear a human voice that had any measure of non-misery in it.. How dare I speak and invade her private space bubble of absorption in the latest Jackie Collins paperback? The nerve! Deciding to engage fully in her little match of ocular jousting, I telepathically asked oh miserable one: Oh can you do the Can Can? If you can then I canI can Can Can if you Can CanCan you Can Can, and let me allow you ONE guess as to who won that staring contest.

You can't beat the CanCan. It will win every time.

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters